Friday, April 16, 2010

Math 3 vs Introduction to the Internet

Time:Short Sem@Sem 3
Duration:9 weeks (including revision weeks)

I'm am here for this short semester to study only 2 subjects which are Math3(Calcalus) and Introduction to the Internet..Eventhought  just 2 subjects but the situation are totally different from one long semester..CFS seems to be very silent as I never predict it will happen like this.Yes I'm imformed that STAD does not give any permission for any particular activities but can you imagine how I feel when last semester I was very busy with many activities I participated in INTECHSS but now I just to be as an ordinary students which have many time and too much time..

Back to the topic...
Math 3 VS Introduction to the Internet..
These are how I feel when I am in mathematics class,some chapter make me suffering a lot,but still I can say I like to solve the questions,even it takes my time a lot for solving only one question.When I was in mathematic class I feel so eager to finish the class early as I am exhausted with many DIFFERENTATION,LIMIT and so long equations...hehehe..sorry yar madam Azizah,I know you will feel uncomfortable if you know my statements but INSYAALLAH I try my best to get A..I will never give up to try this...

BUT......
This is how I feel when I am in internet class.Time is very precious as it goes so fast as I still don't want to out from the class...Yes it is fun to learn new things and new chapter which is HTML..I am exciting to know more about HTML and all those thins about JAVASCRIPT and many more..

The CONCLUSION
DIFERENTATION&INTEGRAL
The combination of both subjects are very nice as I can divide and manage my time very well.InsyaAllah whatever happen I will keep my effort to the LIMIT and try my best to performed well in my final to get both A...please pray for me yar all my beloved friends and lecturers....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home