Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Beginner!!!


Assalamualaikum(peace be upon to all of you as my visitors)

The making of this blog as to satisfy the task of my second assignment of The Introduction to The Internet subject(IFM 2133)...I'm taking this subject and also Calculus (Math 3)..As the beginner of a blogger I'm trying to make this site more interesting and more educated information about the meaning of life as a student in Centre for Foundation Study International Islamic University...


23 March 2009
...........The story begins..........

I'm here as a new student in CFSIIUM.I don't know why I have been chosen to be here,but this is my decision to be here..I filled up the form(UPU) and I choose all 8 choices is IIUM...I'm starting to have this desire to be here since I was form 4 in MJSC Pendang..The first time to be here when I was participated in Inter school Debating Championship 2007..I feel an amazing and wonderful situation as I was in IIUM Gombak as I can see here there are many foreigner and also I admire the design of every single building in IIUM Gombak......

.........Before I know IIUM.....
Since I was form 4 also,I have the intention to study overseas and my target university is Limkokwing University..I have an ambition to be a film producer,so that's why I'm going to have a dream to be a student in Limkokwing as I have a senior there who studied multimedia..He told me about what his studied there and also he introduced me the ICT course....
......An Ict-ian......
So now I am an ict-ian but not as a Limkokwing's student but as a CFSIIUM's student.I already found the answers why I am here.But at this moment while I'm typing all this story I still cannot explain but praise to Allah as He decides me to be here..Now, I'm in sem3(short sem),it is
rushing and everything is going to be very fast..There still have 2weeks to go before final..And I hope I will score the BEST in IFM2133 and also to push beyond the LIMIT while I'm studying math 3..(hard core ...subject..)..

~May Allah Bless us~
......Wassalam.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home